Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Over-Tired Flog for October 16

It was so very very busy at work, and after bussing/skytraining home, Steve and I went grocery shopping, then it was packing lunches and preparing the coffee pot for tomorrow morning's brew. I could probably write more if I had toothpicks to prop my eyelids up, but I don't. 

One thing, though, we are having the most wonderful Indian Summer days, cool and crisp and gorgeous with lots of colours everywhere. Howard was nice enough to drive me to work this morning, and the view from the Alex Fraser bridge was so beautiful I begged him to stop in the middle of the span so I could take a pic to show you all, but he wouldn't.  There was a mountain skyline, then  a banner of water-colour clouds, then finally the sun shining on the city. When we reached Richmond, we passed a cranberry farm, and the fields were a sea of red - another awesome sight. How much we miss when we speed along at 90 km an hour! 
  • Breakie - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 1/4 of a 1/2 Veggie Sandwich from Steveston Coffee Shop
  • Dinner - the other 1/4 of the 1/2 Veggie Sandwich from Steveston Coffee Shop
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate from same Coffee Shop, Yogurt, some left over Diet Pepsi, and part of a Chocolate Cookie my boss gave me

No comments:

Post a Comment