Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Flog for October 6 - I'm Back, but Barely (don't worry, fully dressed...)

Some day soon, I'll be all settled in and back into the rhythm of my flog. However, I'm still plodding along, running on fumes. I crashed this  afternoon and slept for over three hours - guess I really needed it. It's a very tiring job, moving a house and trying to squeeze my 'neccessities' into a bedroom, but between me and my lovin' hubby, we are seeing progress. It's amazing what a bit of planning can do with a small amount of space, but I will have my 'writing corner.'

Heading to bed very soon - one more day off, and I have to find the remotes for the TV and VCR we want to use...wish me luck, I'm going to need it. We have decided to use the smallest TV in the world, and as long as Howard is happy with that, that is great, and that is the reason I'll have a 'writing corner!'
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Peach Muffin from Walmart, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Pork Tenderloin, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli, and Milk
  • Snacks - Banana, Half a Peach, Grapes, and a nap. Yummy nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment