Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Flog for October 26

Today I accomplished many many things - I watched 5 episodes of Coronation Street, dozed and nodded off and slept and zoned out, and went to Walmart for onions and mushrooms. Howard drove, the traffic was mad - mad - mad. I don't think we'll be making a 5 o'clock trip there any more. (I'm not complaining- just stating a fact.)
When it came to a choice between eating or lying down, I chose the latter, as you can see. But now I'm soooo hungry - and the smell of onions and mushrooms frying is trailing downstairs...see ya later!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - a slice of Chris's left over morning toast w/peterbutter, of course, and a slice of cheese
  • Dinner - a Crab Cake, good but spicy, now my mouth is burning, a few bites of too-rare-for-me steak, and a few oven baked seasoned spirals, also spicy, 2 Oreo cookies to try to take the hotness out of my mouth and a diet Pepsi. Sounds like a lot, doesn't it? 
  • Snacks - a few Dolly Mixtures. (When is someone going to ask me what Dolly Mixtures are, anyway? Huh?)
This is going to be one of these evenings, if I don't go to bed soon I'll probably be snacking all night. All of me feels empty - my head, my tummy, my heart. Three days working plus transitting are taking their toll - we are talking about 14 hours from leave the house to get back again - and although some of you may not realize it, I am not a Spring Chicken any more. I am more like a Winter Troll. Oh well. Day One Off seems to be just a slug-a-bed kinda day, Day Two Off will be better - a bit of housework, laundry, and I plan on making home-made bread for a special treat, and heaven only knows what will happens on Day Three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment