Monday, October 17, 2011

My (yawn) Flog (Yawn) for (Yawn) October (Yawn) 17 (Snore)

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee...but just wait....
  • Brunch - Pancake, Scrambled Egg, Bacon and Coffee at Steveston Hotel - got into Richmond just after 7:30 am feeling cold and sleepy, thought some comfort food would hit the spot..and it did...for  a little while
  • Lunch - Four or Five Spoonfuls of great Potato, Leek and Ham Soup for the bakery - so yummy, but for some strange reason, I didn't have much of an appetite. Think I'm coming down with a cold.
  • Dinner - At Neil and Shannon's - was lucky to get some of Shannon's Amazing Meat Loaf, Yummy Delicious Mashed Potatoes, and Tasty Green Salad. Yum Yum Yum
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Grapes, Orange Pop
Guess today made up for yesterday, foodwise. I do believe I'm getting a cold, or even worse, the dreaded flu. That would be a terrible thing, as we are really short staffed now, one gal getting the boot and another gal really sick with her own flu. Bummer bummer bummer. Now I'm gonna hit the sack and curl up by my snoring hubby, and my purring Kitty. I sure wish Mother Nature had reversed that, by the way - a snoring Kittty could be booted outdoors, and a purring husband would be very comforting...however, one more thing to grin and bear, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment