Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Flog for October 9

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cream of Broccoli Soup - mmmmm - with a Whole Wheat Roll. I asked for a White Roll (for a change - but I guess the gal thought a Whole Wheat One would be better for me....)
  • Dinner - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - thanks, Steve, for making dinner. Good job, guess you're doing the pasta from now on. Although telling me dinner was ready when all you wanted was someone to test the spaghetti for done-ness wasn't really fair. You let dad sleep. However.....
  • Snack - Coffee and Muffin from Subway after my transit ride from Surrey, yogurt, Diet Pepsi
So - really, a second breakfast from Subway. Their muffins are half the size of The All-Time Favourites at Walmart, and today they had a choice of Chocolate or Blueberry. Here we go again.

"I'd like a blueberry muffin, please, and a small coffee."
"What kind of muffin would you like?"

...and so on. My loyal readers know the rest.

The ride to work was good. Steve drove me to the SkyTrain station, and unlike my first early morning ride last Monday, it went well. I'll tell you all about THAT specific trip sometime when I feel ready to talk about it. When I reached 22nd Street Station in New Westminster, I was just in time to get the 410 bus to Steveston, and I thought Mr Driver saw me hobbling along and waited for me, but I guess I just got there in time, as he un-knelt the bus just as I reached it. However, I don't  need a kneeling bus to get aboard, and I managed to do that just before he closed the door. However, as soon as I stuck my ticket in the ticket machine, Mr Driver decided to take off  before I had the chance to grab onto anything. To my surprise, I found out I knew some intricate dance steps, and they helped me keep my balance until I reached a seat.

Whereupon, my knee looked up at me, and asked, "Why did you do that? Now I have to punish you....Naughty girl."

Anyway, anyhow, anyhoo...day is done, gone the sun....and I'm heading to bed for a long Pre-Thanksgiving Sleep. Tomorrow is the turkey and trimmings day - hope everyone has a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment