Friday, October 7, 2011

My Flog for October 7 + Kitty Done a Runner...

I'm pretty sure my kitty got out today, as I can't find him hiding anywhere in the house tonight. I hope he's safe and not too scared in this strange city. I don't feel comfortable walking the streets calling "Here, Pussy, here Pussy." Well, I know he'll be scared, because he's very timid, you'd swear he was born into a house full of rocking chairs. I just hope I hear his mew before I go to sleep.

I spent all day looking for two bloody remote controls, and found everything else. So when Howard came home  and decided to cook dinner, he asked me if I knew where the stainless steel frying pan was - and I did. A quick flick downstairs, and presto - he didn't seem too impressed though. Even though he knows there's about 50 boxes in the basement. Oh well.


Back to work tomorrow, I sure hope there's nothing to do, as I need a rest. A long, quiet, restful rest. Which I probably won't get tonight as I'll be worried about my kitty. And if I do indeed sleep deep and long, it doesn't mean I'm not worried about my kitty. It will just mean I'm utterly tired. And I'm going to bed now.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Walmart Butter Tart Muffin, Milk - I think - or was that yesterday?  I think that was yesterday. 
  • Dinner - A Spoonful of Howard's Stir Fry Veggies w/Wieners and Teriyaki Sauce, one slice bread'n'butter
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Half a Banana, Coke
So Sheila said she wouldn't be able to eat just what I eat - but I know if I ate more now, I would pop on the pounds like crazy. I do not eat much and am not losing weight. My portions are small, it's not like I eat a loaf of toast for breakfast or a pack of wieners for dinner. I know I should cut out the muffins - and have lunch instead. One day. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment