Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Flog for October 23 + Complaints, Moans, and Groans....

  • Breakfast - mmmm, let's see if I can remember - oh yes - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - leftover Stir Fry and Mashed Potatoes from last night's dinner - only a little bit, but it was still very very good
  • Dinner - Chicken Leg, Macaroni Salad, Lettuce/Tomato/Cucumber Tossed Salad
  • Snacks - Caramel Wafer Bar, Hot Chocolate, and Mandarin Orange Sections - from a can
The Sky Train was very ungood on my way home from work this evening, and after a crappy day working, I was in a very ungood mood too. Thanks, Transit, for waiting until I moved to Surrey to upgrade the tracks, thus causing major delays, due to coming and going trains having to share the one track. Sharing is fine in most cases, but not when important people are shivering in wait.

I think the so-called allergies I've been waking up with the past few mornings were actually the forerunners of a major cold - hopefully not a flu - as today I felt sore throaty and sniffly all day long. Even now, after scarfing down a can of mandarin oranges in the hopes of ingesting tons of vitamin C, I feel like crap. Beddy time soon, and hopefully,  the next two days will fly by at super mach speed, because I can't call in sick when there's no one to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment