Thursday, October 20, 2011

My Flog for October 20 - Running Low on Fumes...and Motivation....and Humour.... etc.

My first day off fizzled and went out like a wet firecracker. I did a bit of sweeping and tidying this morning, then I worked on the Christmas Stockings for a bit, after a hiatus of about a month, actually, while streaming missed episodes of Coronation Street. Now it's quarter to eight, Steve is playing guitar in the bathroom while the two kidlets are having a vigorous bath (by the sounds of it), Nikkie's gone to Bingo, and I daresay my husband, who tonight is sporting two spectacularly smelly feet, will soon be using them to transport his tired bones to bed.

And me? Well, I'm going to check out the TV schedule, and probably find something to watch until I fall asleep beside him - it will maybe take five minutes to go from an uninteresting show to full out dreamland.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Pea Soup from my favourite bakery, bought on Monday, frozen until today, but still yummy, Yogurt
  • Dinner - 1 Slice of Hawaiian Pizza - well, Super Hawaiian Pizza actually, thanks Super Steve
  • Snacks - a few Dolly Mixtures, a Granola Bar, a Diet Pepsi, a Banana Nut Muffin that had more calories than taste, but I needed a carb boost, and a few Chocolate Covered Blueberries and Acai Berries (which the kiddies and I used for a picnic on my bed this afternoon while watching Toopy and Binou and other strange looking actors on TreeHouse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment