Friday, October 28, 2011

My Flog for October 28 + The Dolly Mixture Expose

Previous Flogs have raised people's curiosity over Dolly Mixtures, so here is a link for you curious souls -
http://www.handycandy.co.uk/dolly-mixture-p-34.html 

- however, don't blame me if it makes you wonder about what is listed in the ingredients of YOUR favourite treat. From now on, all ingredient listings are banned, on the premise that what you don't know can't hurt you - or stop you enjoying an occasional sweet.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee - I have to stop getting up at 5 o'clock and having coffee with my husband, as he usually just takes his coffee downstairs anyway and leaves me sitting at the table by myself (I do comb my hair and wash my face first...) Since I can't have morning coffee without toast, I get so hungry by ten o'clock I could eat a cow. Just not cow gelatin. 
  • Lunch - Cheerios w/Milk and 3/4 of Lizzie's grilled cheese sandwich. I hope I don't get in the habit of finishing off the kids' meals, as they hardly ever finish meals themselves. This could get dangerous.
  • Dinner - Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes and Corn Bread - remember the recipe from ages ago? I'll repost the link....hang on -  http://tamarlosesit.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-flog-for-august-10-delicious-corn.html
  • Snacks - Ginger Ale, Dolly Mixtures (Yes, I caved in to disgusting ingredients, where is my sense of self, I wonder?), two extra pieces of Corn Bread (I really shouldn't have made it, right?) and a Vanilla Oreo. So those of you who say "Oh I couldn't just eat what you eat!" take heed. I'm sure you could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment