Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Flog for October 15 + Yet Another Exhausting Day - Can't Wait To Go Back To Work To Get Some Rest

Howard and I started this morning off with a bus/sky train ride to Metrotown in Burnaby so he could renew his driver's licence, which expired on his birthday. A few quick questions, the departure of $75, and a new picture and that was all done. Then back home to Walmart for his new sneakers, as his old ones were literally falling apart. Then back home to doing laundry and applying online for his Canada Pension to start hopefully in January. Then off bussing again, with Miss Nikkie, first one way to Chapters, then the opposite way to Michaels. Thank heaven Neil, Shannon and the kiddies came to visit, and Neil picked us up in his new van and gave us a ride home so we could spend some time together.

  • Breakie - Toast, Cheese, Coffee - Just a little cheddar, shared it with the rug rats
  • Lunch - My hubby bought me a 600 Calorie Mozza Burger - thanks a lot, hubby - and Milk
  • Dinner - 2 slices of Hawaiian Pizza
  • Snacks - A caramel wafer bar, a few Dolly Mixtures, a Diet Pepsi, and a Kahlua with Milk - yes, this life has drove me to drink....lucky me
All I can say is, it's a good thing I spent most of two days walking and climbing SkyTrain station stairs. Not only did I eat all this crap, but I didn't even enjoy it all that much. Except for the Caramel Wafer Bar. And the Kahlua. I am so nervous to buy another of my all-time favourites, Ripples Cheese Chips, in case I have lost the taste for those too. Things that used to be so yummy aren't any more. Even the Mozza Burger has lost its edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment