Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Flog for October 11

Up at five - no thanks to the Kitty, who walked on our clock radio and turned it on at 2:30am, therefore keeping me half awake so I'd be sure not to sleep in. Didn't have the energy or inclination to crawl over Howard to shut the damn thing off, and he seemed to be sleeping quite soundly through it. Love listening to JRFM, but would rather just have my dreams to get me through the night. Woke up with memories of a red-haired stray dog I wanted to keep - now I realize I want another dog. Maybe I should go Yarn Store Hopping again.

Up at five, Skytrain at six, Steveston at eight - and home again at eight pm, when we attacked the turkey and a chunk of cheddar cheese with a sharp knife and called it dinner. Now the only reason I'm still awake is so I don't disappoint my world-wide fan base.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Gumbo Soup, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Turkey, Cheese
  • Snacks - Here we go: Grapes, half a Banana, and the most delicious ever Coconut Cupcake from my favourite Cupcake Store in Steveston. Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment