Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Flog for October 22 + Minor Ramblings

I won't be very surprised if my number on November 1 is very close to my last number - I have a craving for carbs lately, and while I'm trying to ignore it, I'm not ignoring it completely. Oh well. I still don't need all the fat clothes I got rid off, thank heavens, as I would have to go to work in my oversized granny gowns, and they probably wouldn't even let me on the sky train to get there. 

Three days off:
  1. Slept, Dozed, Yawned, Watched TV with my eyes closed, Zoned Out
  2. Minor housework - laundry, a tidy up, litter box, whatever
  3. Helping Howard - Moving Stuff, Lugging Stuff, etc etc. Being a Shipwright's Helper can be a very physical and tiring job, for which there is no monetary reward.
Back to work tomorrow, and the two following days too. Thank heavens our sickie gal is back on her feet, and now we can work her like mad to make up for the time she spent lollygagging around in her jammies. Still short-staffed, though, as (Should I say this? Will I get sued for slander? Or libel? Or Honesty?) another gal got the boot for 'borrowing' money from the till. Oops. Not a good thing to do. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  • Dinner - Pork and Veggie Stir Fry with Rice and left-over Mashed Potatoes (my favourite!)
  • Snacks - Granola Bar, ONE Girl Guide Mint Chocolate Cookie, a few Dolly Mixtures, and two little tiny Bisquick Biscuits, Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment