Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Flog for October 27 + Peanut Butter Cookie Monsters

Well, another evening closing in, and I seem to want to go to bed, although it's only 7:30 and there's no way I'm hitting the sack yet. Yawn. 

After dinner, the kids made Peanut Butter Cookies (with my help,) and even though Chris kept eating the cookie dough, they ended up with a nice supply. They just had a bedtime snack of three cookies and milk, and I came downstairs to The Cellar so their parents could enjoy their sugar high. It's not that quiet here either, though. The thunderous roar of Diwali fireworks from last night is way behind us, thank heavens, and the memory of that actually makes Howard's snoring easier to bear. To make things worse, now, even my Kitty snores. 

Tomorrow is another Day Off, and as the second of them draws to a close, I realize how much I enjoy Day Offs, and would gladly quit my job if Day Offs were Paid Day Offs. Oh well. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheerios w/Milk
  • Dinner - Pepper Steak, Rice and Mashed Potatoes
  • Snacks - Coke, a few Dolly Mixtures, Water, and one little Peanut Butter Cookie (taste test, someone had to do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment