Monday, October 31, 2011

My Flog for October 31 + Hark! What is That Sound?

My morning started with the usual 'must be Monday' routine.  I went in the Sky Train station, paid for my 2 zone ticket at a ticket machine, and then headed up the stairs to the train platform. Halfway up, I realized I shouldn't have to walk, as there is usually an escalator to take me up to the next level. Strange. Then I realized I was going up the down staircase, and had to go back down, across the lobby, and up the escalator to the waiting train. Whew. A truly Tamar moment.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Bean and Bacon Soup. (I wouldn't just call it Bean Soup, because if I asked anyone what they were eating, and they said, "Bean Soup," I would automatically ask, " Yes, but what is it now?"), and yogurt
  • Dinner - A slice of pizza
  • Snacks - Granola Bar, Iced Mocha, Diet Pepsi
Note: No Hallowe'en treats! Yet!

Tons of fireworks again tonight. It's a good job the cops aren't arresting everyone who's setting them off, as it is illegal to set off fireworks in the city.  The neighbours must have ordered the noisiest ones available, and it's another whizz bang explosive kind of night. What with Diwali celebrations and Hallowe'en celebrations and houses ablaze with Christmas lights, I am feeling very confused. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up tomorrow to an Easter Egg hunt. .

No comments:

Post a Comment