Monday, October 24, 2011

My Flog for October 24 + Less Clog in My Flog

  • Breakfast - Cheerios w/Milk, and Coffee
  • Lunch -  Cream of Broccoli Soup and a Roll - mmm - I hope they don't really put cream in Cream of Broccoli Soup - they don't, do they? Nah. Who would ever think of putting cream and broccoli together....yuck...sort of like peanut butter and mayo....right?
  • Dinner - Goulash - assuming I can stay awake long enough to eat it - it's still in the raw meat stage....and a slice of bread...
  • Snacks - Orange, Granola Bar, Hot Chocolate
I have to apologize for turning my Flog (Food Log) into a Clog (Complaint Log.) I promise I'll try to do better, as I don't want to lose my Loyal Readership. Just because I'm sniffling my way through pre-sunrise transit and shivering in 6 degree mornings doesn't mean I should expect everyone to pity me. I can do that myself. Poor me.

I guess Christmas is nearing, as there are about a thousand boxes in the back area of the store from a supplier called Christmas Forever. I think it will take about Forever to price it all, and as usual, we will all wonder (including our boss) where it will all go - this, naturally, is par for the course, although she always finds the perfect place for everything. Wrestling with the big Christmas Tree Box - untying it from its Cirque du Soleil storage and easing its progress down stairs - is the hardest part. Actually, having a drunken six-foot scarecrow to put outdoors and bring indoors on a daily basis - she is very tipsy and has a broken stand, causing the feet to fall off when she is picked up - causes swears, curses and other unsavoury thoughts, and makes the thought of dealing with that Christmas Tree Box much easier. Only 7 more days and it's Bye Bye Scarecrow - Hello Rudolph!

No comments:

Post a Comment