Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My Flog for April 11

Day Off  # One - started off with a Coronation Street catch-up and loads of coffee, then jerked into the world of reality with a bit of housework. I should have walked to Walmart for Kitty Litter and Kitty Food - I tend to do all the walking and pulling heavy stuff home while all my Kitty does is sleep, eat, and poop. Since we moved to Surrey, he refuses to go out, so I have to be his personal Scooper now, amongst all my other duties. I guess he's heard about all the bad stuff that happens here - like gangs, and shootings, and knifings (knivings?) and hit-and-runs, and so ons. That doesn't bother me, I haven't been shot at yet, at least not to my knowledge. When I'm out walking my head is tucked between Paul Simon, or The Masterless Men, or Johnny Paycheck, and my mind is usually wandering all over the place, so I probably wouldn't notice anything anyway.

Instead I waited til Steve got home and he drove me to Safeway. As long as they sell Bread and Roll Mix I don't complain. I really was going to push myself to the limit and walk, but it had started to rain, and the last  few times I did a Walmart walk, I got soaked on the way home, so I thought, "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH."
I made a really good pot of Pea Soup with the Easter Ham Bone. At least, I think it's good - I never had any, but Howard had a bowl of it and never complained about it. And after dinner, I popped a cake in the oven to bake, so the lads would have a treat for tomorrow's lunch boxes.

No eagles today - although there were some crow's feet spotted in the early hours of the morning. I think I'll give up smiling altogether. 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Grilled Cheese Leftovers from Lizzie's lunch
  • Dinner - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, Peas
  • Snacks - Blueberry Muffin, Yogurt, Diet Pepsi and a couple of cookies
By the way, the Diet Pepsi isn't very helpful as far as a diet is concerned. The numbers on the scale are slowly but surely heading in the wrong direction. I think I know why.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment