Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Flog for April 24

Great surprise at work today. The JRFM Fun Finder was parked across the street at lunch time, and I asked Chris (who's not really into Country) not to change the radio station in case Amanda Panes, the Fun Finder gal      ( http://www.jrfm.com/?option=com_content&view=article&id=2&Itemid=3&dj=24 ) came in - and she did come in! Chris told her I was a big fan of the station, so she went back to the SUV and brought us all bumper stickers, hand sanitizers on backpack hooks, and me the new Dolly Parton CD. Cool, eh? If you like country, you'll love this station, and they do stream it, so you can all listen to it no matter where you may be -  I do have a small sprinkling of world-wide readers! Check out the link at http://www.jrfm.com/

Other than that, longish day at work. Our customers must have thought we were closed after lunch, and just didn't bother to show up - except of course for the few who came by five minutes before closing. The bus ride home was a bit long, as traffic before the Queensborough Bridge was at a snail's pace, and even worse than that - the Eagle wasn't home when we drove by. But of course his tree was still there. I think the reason I missed it yesterday was because the leaves have really popped out on the trees, and I didn't recognize it. As in that old line, "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

However, there are now 5 whole days stretching out in front of me, so I'm looking forward to filling them up with tons of want-to things. Plus a few got-to things.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Veggies on a Bagel Sandwich, Hot Chocolate
  • Dinner- a slice of Raisin Bread 
  • Snacks - Peanut Butter Cookie, Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment