Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Flog for April 5

Lazy Day Off - Let's see, what did I do besides watch downloaded episodes of Monarch of the Glen and William and Mary? 

I took a picture of Nikkie's amazing Easter Cookies that she took to school for Chris's kindergarten class -
Don't they look great? And that's just the 4 on top, each one was different. And the cookies are double delicious too, which is why I'm linking the recipe for you, along with all our secrets to making the perfect Special Day treats! Best Ever Sugar Cookies

But that's not all I did today. I made a Banana Cream Pie, 6 loaves of White Bread, and a double batch of  Chocolate Chip Cookies -  http://tamargetsstuffed.blogspot.ca/2012/04/best-ever-chocolate-chip-cookies.html Yum Yum Yum. You don't have to believe me, you can click on the above link and make your own. 

It was Howard's idea to include the 'lassie box in the picture. Can't wait.

That's all I did today.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - ??? Pudding? 
  • Dinner - Pea Soup, Fresh Yummy Bread, Cheddar Cheese, Banana Cream Pie (Double Delicious!).
  • Snacks - 2 Cookies, Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment