Friday, April 20, 2012

My Flog for April 20

Just an ordinary day, ho hum, did a bit more organizing and will soon have no excuse not to sit down and write the next big seller. Although I may have to do some painting first.

Had a surprise visit from Neil, Shannon, two monsters, and a baby. I know they are monsters as they can't put on nice smiles for pictures, just their normal monster faces.
This is a baby. His name is Dominik. He is 1 year, 2 months, 18 days old, give or take a few hours. He is amazed that Nanny's face just lit up like a flashlight.
This is Tanner. He is 6 years and 1 and 1/2 months old. At least his monster face is smiling.
And this is Clayton, after I asked him for a BIG smile.  He is so happy as he found a stash of Goosebump Books, so he's gone home with a whack of reading
Neil and Shannon brought me a huge surprise (well, not huge in measure, but HUGE in 'want' - an E Reader. Now I have to learn how to use it!

Now, since my list is short and boring, I thought you might like to check into a post from a year ago today. Some things have changed - for example, my knee is 99% better (I would knock wood, but Howard's asleep beside me and I don't want to wake him up.)
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken/Veggie Soup - so THAT's what was in the mysterious container I took out of the freezer yesterday - it was really good - but then on course, I was the one who made it.
  • Dinner - Pepper Steak and Rice. Howard loaded his plate, then turned to me and asked, "Is that all there is?" I won't tell you what my shadow said.
  • Snacks - Chocolate (just a little), licorice, and Brownies (just a little) 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment