Friday, April 6, 2012

My Flog for April 6

I don't have the energy to use bullets tonight. It's not really night yet, I guess, it's still evening, still daylight, but that doesn't matter, Howard's in bed. He went in when I got up. And I'm going back in when I post this.

This morning we went shopping, then I came home and crashed. I feel the same way I felt on Monday when I blamed the Aleve for making me sick, so I guess it wasn't the Aleve. But at least today I was home, so I spent most of the day either sitting up in bed watching downloads, listening to music, or lying in bed dozing.

Here's my list for today, in no particular order, and of no particular benefit:
Coffee, Toast, Banana Cream Pie, Cookies, Chips, Yogurt and Diet Pepsi

I only ate the yogurt because it started to leak on the way home, I guess something else in the bag rubbed it the wrong way and the lid got pulled up a bit. It certainly wasn't my intention to eat anything healthy today. Although I would have eaten some Pea Soup if there were any left, but I guess Howard sucked the last drop from the pot last night - after complaining that you can't make good Pea Soup without a Ham Bone and/or Salt Beef, and you need more in it than just a Pork    Hock and some veggies, and wondering if I had put onions in it, which I did, of course, lots of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment