Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Flog for April 7

This was a beautiful spring day, sunshiney and blue-skied. The guys took a load of junk to the dump/transfer station this morning, and brought back a load of dirt. They had to pay to dump the truck, then they had to pay for a load of dirt. I could think of a lot better ways to spend that money, I think. However, we will all be glad when the growing season starts - and finishes. I know there is a Jigg's Dinner garden in the future.

Today I made White Raisin Bread, which turned out nicely, I must say.
http://tamargetsstuffed.blogspot.ca/2012/04/white-raisin-bread.html
 Howard made Stewed Fish for dinner -
http://tamargetsstuffed.blogspot.ca/2012/04/howards-amazing-stewed-fish.html
Steve can't wait to perform surgery on the bread - careful, it's still hot!
Not a very exciting day, I'm afraid. Downloaded some 60s and 70s memories - listening to Red Rubber Ball by Cyrkle now. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you must be a baby, but you can You Tube it if you'd like. 

I am also not so patiently waiting for the second season of William and Mary to download. I must admit, I have fallen in love with Martin Clunes, and he should feel lucky I'm married and living miles away from wherever he is. I know he's not in BC. I would know if he were. I just know I would.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheerios
  • Dinner - Basa Fillets w/Potatoes and Onions
  • Snacks - Cookies, Orange, Yogurt, Banana, Diet Pepsi (with Lime, my absolute favourite)

No comments:

Post a Comment