Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Flog for April 25


Today would have a huge long Tudo list if I made one, but since I didn't really want to be forced to finish tons of stuff, I didn't write one. (Hey, come to think of it, the first thing I would have written on my list was to make a list ... glad I didn't do one now. Life is confusing enough.)

After a couple of laundry loads, 5 loaves of Bread and a dozen Peach Muffins, I sort of packed it in for the day. It was Steve's Grad for his Night School landscaping class, so we all packed in the Big Dark Blue Truck for a ride to Burnaby. It meant crossing the Pattullo Bridge ...

I don't often get this view of the bridge, it's sort of like traveling through a cage.

Steve's teacher had prepared a small grad gathering for her students, and she presented them with their diplomas - he didn't take his home as someone spelled his name wrong (no, there is noel in Vokey.) He said he would white it out, and she said no, they would redo and mail him a correct version. Then he made everyone laugh when he help up the diploma and said, "Well, I guess now I'm a Diplomat." Actually, what he is a Residential Landscape Technician, and I do believe he's looking forward to a raise.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Scrambled Eggs
  • Dinner - Partially Whole Wheat Toast and butter
  • Snacks - Peach Muffin, a few of Howard's little chocolate Easter eggs that he left temptingly on the bed. I hope he doesn't see the little pile of foil wrappers growing on the floor on my side of the bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment