Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Flog for April 22

Yesterday was such a beautiful clear day, the mountains were glorious. It's not often I get the chance to zoom in on a gorgeous view like this, but I did have my camera, and the pic came out great. The roof of the office building in the foreground sort of doesn't fit in well, but I like the tree!

I am sitting up in bed writing this, feeling guilty because I promised to make muffins after I got home from work, when all I want to do is watch Coronation Street and relax. I was going to make bread, but when I realized it wouldn't be out of the oven until after 11 pm I quickly changed my mind. And to make matters worse, I forgot to do the coffee before I came down, plus never made a sandwich for His Lordship's lunch tomorrow, so we all know what that means, don't we? It means that this blog is over and I have to head for the kitchen - coffee, muffins and sandwiches on the way. Yawn.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Creamy Garden and Broccoli Soup, Veggie Sandwich, from Steveston Bakery
  • Dinner - Raisin Bread
  • Snacks - Orange, Iced Mocha, Easter Chocolate (just a tad), 4 plain biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment