Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Flog for March 10

I had a terribly lazy day, however I did finish catching up with Coronation Street. I think I'm in Doc Martin withdrawal, as I downloaded and watched 4 seasons of it before I realized there were 5 seasons. Now I have wait a week or so while season 5 downloads. Sucks. If you haven't seen Doc Martin, download and watch. You won't regret it, I promise.

Tomorrow it's the start of another 3 work days, and the sun is supposed to come back. That makes sense. It poured buckets today, so even if I had wanted to go out, I wouldn't have.

And tonight the times go ahead. It will be really nice when it's time to close up the shop for the day, but I'm dreading Monday morning at 5 o'clock. Zombie-ville.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee. Toast made from store-bought white bread just isn't the same as toast made on the stove from home-made bread. Which is only one reason I made bread today - 7 big loaves and 2 little ones. That should last us until my next day off anyway.
  • Lunch - A Hot Dog. Chips. Diet Pepsi
  • Dinner - Chicken Drummie (left over from last night, no one wanted to cook dinner tonight, so no one did.) Fresh bread, warm from the oven, with Strawberry Jam. You don't even want to know how good that was.
  • Snacks - A few candy, and they are all gone now, so either : a) no more to tempt me, or b) time to go buy some more. We'll see. Apple. Bailey's and Milk, which is right now my Bedtime Drinkie Poo.

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a recharge the battery day....I love those days

    ReplyDelete