Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Flog for March 7

Day Off #1 - I headed off to Ladner after a morning of doing this'n'thats. Because I couldn't scrounge up enough bus fare to bring me to Surrey Central, I had to walk. A quick trip to Zellers for a game and a bit of cash-back at the till, and then to Black Bond Books for a couple of - yes, you guessed it - books. Not actually books, actually - a magazine and a Puzzle and Sticker book. Just a little birthday present for a brand new 6-year old boy.

Then it was Skytrain to Scott Station, and bus to Ladner, a very cold and shivery commute. I did however see a field of snow geese, and a heron, so that was nice. Couldn't take pics though - the bus was travelling down the highway and I only had my cell phone camera.

Lunch at Shannon's, and then we played Pig Goes Pop (something like that - actually that sounded like I felt after eating the potato skin chips) for a while. Walked to Safeway with the gang, then headed back home, first in a people-stuffed bus, then on a people-stuffed train, then finally in another people-stuffed bus. The weather is just a little too cold for my liking, to tell the truth. I don't think I should have to wear woolly hats and gloves in March. Poor little daffodils.
 
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Egg and Cheese Sandwich and a piece of Tanner's birthday cake! Happy belated Birthday to Tanner!
  • Dinner - Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Soup
  • Snacks - TGIF's Cheese and Bacon flavoured Potato Skins - and they are the yummiest salty and crunchy snack you could ever find. Cookies. Pudding. Diet Pepsi
Last but not least - the last sweater I finished - isn't that pretty? or should I say handsome? .. whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment