Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Flog for March 31

This is a close-up of my poor poor little pinkie, the one I need for typing and knitting - it used to be my only tension finger, now I have to rely on my ring finger to do that job, and it's just not the same. Not only is my pinkie knuckle all swollen due to early-onset arthritis (believe that if you will,) yesterday I jammed it between the bathroom sink and the mop. I did learn my lesson, though, I'll stay away from mops in the future. It was a mop I was using when I tripped over my kitchen stool a couple of years ago and broke my poor little toe.

This is a truly weird picture, if I hadn't told you up front what it was, you probably would be thinking all sorts of strange things by now.In fact, I shouldn't even leave it here, as I know how some of you think. But I will, because I am innocent in my flogging.
  • Breakfast - Toasted Raisin Bread and Coffee
  • Lunch - downtown Vancouver, at Ricky's Diner - 2 Egg Cheese Omelet and 2 Pancakes. Definitely not worth the money, but at least I didn't have to clean up after. Howard had Fish 'n' Chips, and was so disappointed they used Fish Plant fish - he would never buy it from a store. Nothing like Dave's Fish and Chips or Pajo's in Steveston, where they get 'real' unprocessed fish
  • Dinner- leftovers, of course. Chicken Pie and veggies for me. The Steak and Kidney Pie is free on request, just come and get it. Please. 
  • Snacks - Reese's Peanut Butter Crispy bar, diet Coke, a Lemon Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment