Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Flog for March 18

Well, I've gone from two days horizontal to one day partially vertical, feeling a lot better and, sadly to say, ready and able to go back to work tomorrow. I even did a bit of housework today - I cleaned our room, which basically means picking up and organizing my stuff, did a load of laundry, and made a dessert for supper. I feel like I'm totally neglecting my family in the baking department.

Because I haven't been out since our trip to Richmond on Thursday, I have nothing exciting to write about. I could tell you about cleaning Kitty's litter box, or listening to Steve practice his new Drum Set (where's the Tylenol, by the way?), or once again looking for a map of Surrey for Howard. But I'm sure nobody's interested in that.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - passed on that
  • Dinner - Chicken, Pasta Salad and Dressing - not a lot, but some of each - and Apple Crisp w/ Ice Cream - not a lot, but some of each
  • Snacks - Sparkling Water Beverage (words directly from the label), 3 Graham Wafer biscuits, and an Orange 
Since the days are still cold, and spring seems to be lagging, I'm sharing a pic from last March 30 - just a reminder that warmer weather is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment