Monday, March 5, 2012

My Flog for March 5

Nothing new, just early early morning, and work all day. Just a couple of things to do before bed - clean up the kitchen, make lunch for the man, and put tomorrow morning's coffee on. Yawn.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Noodle Soup and Turkey Wrap - a shared lunch with Pauline, at work. Yummy.
  • Dinner - Hamburger, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, and Roasted Corn Salad. Homemade burgers and PriceSmart made salads. No one wanted to cook after a long day at work - however the two people who went to the store to buy groceries didn't want to do that either, but Steve and I did anyway. I made sure he didn't go near the Pork Hocks.
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Pudding, 1 slice of Lemon Loaf, Hot Chocolate, and 3 candies. No wonder I felt fat today - or should I say fatter. One of these days I'll get back on the healthy wagon again, right now I'm just a carboholic and loving' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment