Thursday, March 22, 2012

My flog for March 22

In some people's minds, I would have had a very boring day - knitted dolls' clothes, helped put together 24 and 48 piece puzzles (I'm getting better at them), watched downloaded Monarch of the Glen, swept (we were missing a puzzle piece, so I moved all the living room furniture and swept the whole damn floor looking for it - found it at the foot of the stairs, guess it fell out of the box when I brought it upstairs for the kids), and made dinner. I wasn't bored at all.

I did want to walk to the store in the morning, but just didn't feel up to it. How I wish I could wake up one morning and be full of zip - I really want a Skip-a-Dee-Do-Da Day. Oh well, maybe that will happen soon. Til then I'll absolutely bore everyone with my little mundane life.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Beans and Bread
  • Dinner - Pepper Steak w/Rice and Potato Salad (can't throw out these mashed potatoes from two nights ago, now, can we?, and Fruit Crisp (found some strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and rhubarb lying in the bottom of the freezer - got to make room for the new crops, eh?)
  • Snacks - a bit of this, a bit of that - nothing big and nothing plentiful

No comments:

Post a Comment