Friday, March 2, 2012

My Flog for March 2

I got up late this morning, after 9 o'clock, as a matter of fact. Of course, I had been up at 5 for breakfast, then I just went back to bed for a few snoozes. While I was doing my morning routine - exciting stuff like checking email, Facebook, Blog, and taking pills, our little ray of sunshine came to visit.
A puzzle kept her happy though - a Disney Princess puzzle by my little princess. Now, about 10 hours later, she's sick with a fever and a 'sore head' and she's fast asleep.

I left late morning to go to White Rock, and that's another story - 
- met Steve, as he was working on a site there, and he treated me to the Fatburger experience for lunch, then I headed off in the direction for the beach. I know today wasn't really a beachy kind of day, as it was cold and rainy and windy, but I needed an ocean, so I went for one.

Back home exhausted (too many hills), then we went to the store, and had dinner. Then Chris came to visit me.

Chris and I managed to put together a 70 piece Buzz Lightyear puzzle. He's a bit better at in than me, though. Now we just have to finish watching The Snowman video, and he'll be heading up to bed, and I'll be heading into bed. According to my sore parts, I'm gonna be stiff tomorrow!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - half a Fat Burger, orange pop
  • Dinner - Grocery BBQed Chicken, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, and 1 slice of bread
  • Snacks - Coffee and Blueberry/Lemon Scone, Cookie, yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment