Friday, March 16, 2012

My Flog for March 16

Things I planned to do today:
  1. Laundry
  2. Baking - Lemon Loaves, Brownies
  3. Not much else
Things I actually did today:

  1. See Number 3 above

It's not actually my fault. I have been sick before, and now I am sick again. My left knee and four of my ten fingers seem to be unaffected by the horrid virus, or whatever it is, but as we all know, we writers must write, come hell or high water. Or fever or nausea.

I imagine I will be ill for one more day, as the following day is Back To Work for another 3 days. Woe is me. You don't have to feel sorry for me, or wish me better, or anything like that, because I feel so crappy I won't appreciate your kind thoughts. I will just be envious that none of you are feeling as miserable as I do right now, sitting here on the edge of my bed with a standing-by bucket.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Soup, a slice of bread - no miraculous cure there
  • Dinner - 2 Gravol
  • Snacks - Orange, Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment