Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Flog for March 21

I thought maybe today I would be back to my so-called normal, but no luck there. About the most strenuous thing I did all day was laundry, and I feel like I've climbed a mountain. Oh well. I found some energy at the end of the evening to mix up and pop a Cherry Cake mix into the oven, rig up the coffee pot for the morning brew, and make a sandwich for Howard's lunch tomorrow. Now to bed.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee ...... and scrambled eggs and bacon!
  • Lunch - guess I missed the boat on that one
  • Dinner - Spaghetti and Meat Sauce - thanks to Nikkie for cooking tonight
  • Snacks - a little bag of chips, and a couple of wafer bars

I'll bid you goodnight and leave you with this little pic I took over the winter - a poor little tree who just couldn't let go of her fruit, even though the leaves have all gone.

So, how do you like them apples? 

No comments:

Post a Comment