Monday, March 26, 2012

My Flog for March 26

Got off work and headed for the bus stop, where one 410 was a'waiting and another one pulling in behind. First driver said, "The other one's going first." Second driver said, "I didn't think so, but I guess I am." So we all got on the second driver's bus. And that's when the next (and third) 410 came zooming along, slowing down enough to let us know he was actually the 'going first' bus ... there he was, going going gone, and there we were, waiting ten more minutes to start our long commute. Kinda sucks, don't it, now?

However - not a bad day at work. At least I only had one ruffle yarn demo, unfortunately it was for a customer who had just ingested a meal of garlic, so it was done very quickly and with the least amount of oxygen necessary to stay standing. I hope so much to get this Richmond Tourism Blogger gig, so the garlicky person could be me. However, since they are trolling the whole word wide web, my chances are very slim. Even if I'm not (thanks partially to my strict QC testing.)

A lot of applicants for this job have great blogs, but they are only about food - restaurant dishes and recipes. I, however, can write about absolutely anything, and as this flog proves, I can also write about absolutely nothing. Which should count for something.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Soup and Sandwich share-time
  • Dinner - Cheerios w/Milk, and a Chocolate Chip Cookie
  • Snacks - Orange, and Day Three of Quality Control testing - still delicious - this QC stuff is really fine, I must say- just a wee bit of Brownie and a skinny slice of Lemon Loaf

No comments:

Post a Comment