Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Flog for March 11

Oh carbs, oh carbs - how much I love thee! So far the scales are hovering in the right direction, so I'm just wondering what morning in the future I'll wake up and there will be enough to make two of me. Really really must get back in the groove. This baking kick I'm on is crazy.

It was really good today to get home in pure daylight. I never realized the SkyTrain station at Columbia is open to the sky - the train enters by tunnel and leaves by tunnel, but at the stop itself it's just buildings and sky. Weird. Also got great views of the Patullo Bridge and the regular train bridge beside it. I know it was a regular train bridge because there was a regular train on it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattullo_Bridge
Pretty amazing views, right? The mighty Fraser River, and the Coastal Mountains in the background.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee, beautiful gorgeous home-made bread toasted on the top of the stove...
  • Lunch - Ham and Cheese Sandwich (more b g h-m bread .. mmmm )
  • Dinner - Pork Chop with Pasta Salad and Pickled Beet, and of course - bread!
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Diet Pepsi, Hot Chocolate, Butter Tart Square, 2 cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment