Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Flog for March 8

Another chilly day, which I spent indoors. Attacked laundry, blogs, and Doc Martin episodes, and cooked a really great dinner. Right now, I'm more concerned about keeping my nasty number stable than not eating a substantial piece of Chocolate Pie. I know I'll soon jump into the salad and soup scene again.

As you know, I did buy a step counter, as Penny suggested. I clipped it on my sneaker the day I went to White Rock, and found out why I should have used the little strappy thing that came with it - it would have prevented it from disappearing somewhere between here and there without me knowing. That's not the reason I didn't go walking today though. It took all my energy this morning to stumble up stairs, so stiff and sore, I was almost doing a robo dance step. Don't know why, I haven't done this lately.
Maybe I should.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Ham and Cheese Sandwich
  • Dinner - Ribs, cooked exceedingly well in a General Tao cooking sauce - (smelled horrid at first, but simmered down to deliciousness at the end), Oven-Baked Fries (with Chili Powder, Paprika and salt - and Potatoes, of course), and Corn Bread. So yummy. And Chocolate Pie ( cooked chocolate pudding and poured it in a baked pie shell. Much tastier than the pie with 4 and 20 blackbirds - I would think.)

No comments:

Post a Comment