Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Flog for March 25

Work. Enough said about that. One thing I do love about Sunday mornings is the view from the Alex Fraser Bridge as the big blue truck takes me to Steveston. This morning the sun was shining on the snow covered mountains, and my phone-camera really really tried to captivate the image for you all. The colours aren't as brilliant, and the city viewscape is lost altogether, but at least you can see the mountains. Just colour the sky a deeper blue, and draw in hundreds of city stuffs, like houses, and you'll have it. 

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee - but not just any toast, Barely Molasses and Raisin Toast, toasted on the ring, and I'm glad to say, it was DELICIOUS!
  • Lunch - Soup (still working my way through my frozen supply - I'm sure a new one pops up when I take one out of the freezer), 3 Cookies
  • Dinner - Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes and Veggie mix - another deja vu moment from last week, but still really yummy. I'm not cooking after work, so sorry - it was still after 8 o'clock by the time I heated that stuff up, and ate it, and cleaned up after everyone - and I mean everyone. Steve helped, so thanks Steve!
  • Snacks - Jello, and part 2 of Quality Control Operations: Is everything just as good on the second day as the first? Yes, it is, and some of it is even better. QCO will probably remain in place until the platters, cookie jars, and Saran Wraps are wiped clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment