Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Flog For January 1 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

This morning's number didn't completely surprise me, as it's been hovering between that and a couple of numbers above for the past month, even though I've really been laying heavy on the carbs. I have a slight hope that I may have boosted my metabolism a bit, either that or it's the walking and climbing Skytrain stairs three times a week. Skytrain stairs are really really tall. However, another brand new month (in fact a whole new year of brand new months) and I am going to try to get back on track, and strive for another better brand new number on February 1.

This is a leap year, for those of you ladies who want to propose marriage to somebody. Anybody. Just remember what a friend's mother used to say - "It's just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as with a poor man."So, good luck with that. It's also the Chinese Year of the Dragon - and according to my Birth Year, I myself am a Dragon. Roar. I can easily identify with the good qualities of the Dragon, like stubbornness and intelligence. And anyone who thinks I am short-tempered can just say that to my face, and hopefully, can run faster than I. So there. (I know 'faster than me' sounds better, but 'faster than I' is grammatically correct, and since I am smrt I have to follow the rules.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee, 2 rashers of Bacon
  • Lunch - Ham and Cheese Sandwich with pickles, Diet Pepsi
  • Dinner - Right now, there's a fully fledged Turkey-With-All-The-Trimmings dinner fighting for space in my tummy - turkey, mashed potatoes, turnip, carrot, peas, cranberry sauce, dressing, cabbage, and gravy. OOOOOOF. I feel like maybe I swallowed the plate too....... And since I made a Key Lime Pie for dessert, there may be a little piece of that joining the rest before I go to bed .... so we'll just pretend I already ate it, and make it an official part of the Flog right now. 
  • Snacks - Rice Pudding, some, er, several, Misty Mints and a couple, er, few, QS chocolates, which are now all gone, thank God and Howard, who did his job helping to deplete the supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment