Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Flog for January 26 + Where Are All The Words When You Need Them?

Day Off #2 - up before Breakfast (5:10AM), then Sanctuary, knitting, computering, reading, houseworking, napping, oh wow, what a busy (and yes, I know, boring) day. Just had dinner, and am going to settle down and watch American Idol, but not in bed. Last night, I went to bed at 8PM to watch it, and fell asleep before it was over one hour later.

I can't believe there are only 5 days left in January. I can't believe Howard got his first Canada Pension cheque today. I can't believe I've spent the past two months eating everything in sight and haven't gained back the 20 pounds I lost.

I do believe I'll stop worrying over what to write, and close 'er up for the night. Maybe tomorrow will prove to be more exciting!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Cheerios w/Milk
  • Dinner - Meat Loaf, Fried Rice, 2 slices of Home Made Bread (one with butter, one with butter and Strawberry Jam - yum yum,)
  • Snacks - Muffin, Cookie, Diet Pepsi, Mini Marshmallows

No comments:

Post a Comment