Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Flog for January 28

Today wasn't as exciting as yesterday, as all I bought today was a cabbage and a pack of muffins. Walked 3 miles though, to Walmart and back, with Howard. He actually bought the cabbage, and he paid for the muffins, but I was the one who picked them up.

Feeling cold and shivery today, and really tired, so I do believe I'm coming down with a bug. Which is why I'm taking this yucky feeling body to bed. Tomorrow it's back to my 3-day work week, and already I wish it were over. However, Tuesday is payday, so I have to feel better by then.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Rest of the Omelette from yesterday - not the greatest, but it's gone anyway
  • Dinner - Jigg's Dinner, and this time with Peas Pudding - and I must say it was really really good, thank you Howard for cooking it, and Steve for cleaning up after - at least he'd better have cleaned up after, since I'm heading off to bed after this
  • Snacks - Pudding, Flakey Snack (burp)
By the way, Howard got the cedar today for his new canoe, so he'll have something to keep him busy for the rest of the winter.....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylr6wpY7hco .....and spring and summer too!

1 comment:

  1. Tamar I'm curious, how many miles do you clock off in a week with all the walking that you do? I am very weak in the descipline department. Hope you feel better real soon.
    Tell Howard that from now on every time I look out the back window I will think of him as there is a 20ft(at least)cedar in Rowie's/ours garden.

    ReplyDelete