Friday, January 13, 2012

My Flog for January 13

It's Friday the Thirteenth - so far, so good. Although the night is still young.

It's been another walky day, only this time I had company, and what sweet company it was. Especially since she kept me busy with one-liners. For example, as we were walking to Da Bank, I started to cross the road, and she asked me, "Why are you crossing the road?"

Well, come on now, everyone together, all around the world: "To get to the other side, of course." I mean, come on now, Nikkie, even the chicken knew why she crossed the road.

Then, being kind and nice as well as pretty, she offered to buy me coffee at Tim Hortons, although her sugar low may have had something to do with it. So half a Long John and most of a can of pop later, she didn't want any more to drink. I asked her, "Are you done with it? Cos if you are, just throw it out." And she replied (Bless her heart), "Yeah, I'm full of it."

And I just looked at her and laughed. "I know."

Now, I'm being very brave writing this here, as she is one of my regular readers, and I do sleep in her house every night. But she was warned, this was going on my flog tonight, it's too bad for her I have nothing more exciting to write about at this moment.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Leftover Stew from last night's supper (which I always refer to here as Dinner, because we live on the West Coast now and live a bit more posh lifestyle.)
  • Dinner - Chicken cooked in Home Made Barbecue Sauce with Onions and Green Peppers, Rice and Corn Bread. Damn, that Corn Bread is good. 
  • Snacks - Muffin from Tim Hortons. Now, Me was considering a yummy delicious strawberry filled donut with white icing and sprinkles on top, and Myself was considering a Cranberry Blueberry Muffin, but I stepped in and ordered a Whole Grain Orange Carrot Muffin. Or was it a Whole Grain Carrot Orange Muffin? Can't remember. However we were all very pleased with that muffin, it was very good and didn't taste healthy at all, so it probably wasn't. Plus 2 cookies and a Diet Pepsi.

No comments:

Post a Comment