Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Flog for January 5

Had a busy day, going through boxes of stuff (yet again, you'd think I'd get a life, wouldn't you?) Anyway, got 3 boxes for the dump, 3 boxes for Value Village - and I found some cool stuff I forgot I had. 

I guess I'm going to have to start doing some exciting things in the near future, as I get bored writing these daily flogs. You probably understand as you read them.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Ham and Cheese Sandwich with lettuce and tomato, Rice Pudding
  • Dinner - Corned Beef Hash and Maple Style Beans - so utterly yummy - Howard hated it, but wanted leftovers in his lunch tomorrow. I would rather die of starvation than eat something as awful as he makes out Corned Beef Hash to be....
  • Snacks - 1 cookie, 1 tsp ice-cream (the trick is to wait until one of the kids have just a tiny bit of ice-cream left, and ask "Are you all done?" They are guaranteed to say "Yes." Then you get a teaspoon of ice-cream. And a muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment