Monday, January 16, 2012

My Flog for January 16

I was on Snow Alert all day, waiting for the flakes to fall and prevent me from getting home after work. However, the weather held off, and now I expect tomorrow morning to be covered with snow and I won't get in to work. I don't know why all this stupid snow is not falling on the East Coast where it belongs. I just want to watch my daffodils grow.

I've been thinking that someday soon I'll start being more careful over what I eat again, dig into more veggies and fruit. Even though I've sorta kinda been maintaining my weight as far as the scales are concerned, this morning I felt fatter again. Of course that may have been because I wore newly washed jeans. (Must remember never to wash clothes again.)
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken and Cheese Sandwich on Multi Grain bread, Pudding
  • Dinner - Fried potatoes and 'baloney' and beans
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Diet Pepsi, BBQ chip crumbs from the bottom of Howard's big giant chip bag (talk about hard up for something crunchy, and a few Jelly Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment