Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Flog for January 19

Brr brrr brrrr. Another cold frosty day, so glad I don't have to go out in it. Reading, blogging, knitting, a bit of houseworking, watching Sanctuary online - these are a few of my favourite things. Nice.

Now, at 8:11pm, there's a temp of -7 and a Winter Storm Warning Advisory on the Weather Network. Let's hope nothing comes out of it. Snow's bad enough, but there's a serving of Freezing Rain in the morning, which is nasty for commuting.

And I DID have to go out in the cold frosty evening, as I took a bag of garbage to the bin. What a beautiful night, the stars are so bright, and Orion is so clear and near. But I'd still rather be indoors, going to bed in a few minutes. Yawn.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee, 1/2 Banana
  • Lunch - Soup, Roll, 1 Chocolate Chip Cookie
  • Dinner - Chicken, Fries, Coleslaw
  • Snacks - Pudding, 3 Baby Mandarins (Oranges, not people), Apple, and a Baileys & Milk drinky-poo

No comments:

Post a Comment