Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Flog for January 4

Yawn, yawn - YAWN. I had to stop of at Landsdowne Mall after work today, to pick up a prescription - I wouldn't have bothered, but these pills are the ones that I need to keep me somewhat lively. Because of that, I didn't get home until after 8 o'clock, and now all I want to do is go to sleep. I don't know if my TV shows miss me as much as I miss them.

Steve picked me up at King George Sky Train Station, as usual, and as I thanked him profusely, and told him how appreciative I was for these dark, rainy night rides, he said he was sure he could come up with a suitable payment plan. Whereupon I sang him a song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaiaFEWnJXM
He didn't think the 9 month part meant a lot, as he figured there wasn't much of him for the first 4 or 5 months.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Lettuce on skinny bakery bread, yogurt
  • Dinner - Sweet and Sour Pork and Noodles
  • Snacks - a little Nanaimo Bar - I forgot they were in the fridge since before Christmas, they have set very well, I must say, a Cranberry/Pomegranate Sparkling can of something- water? pop?, and a Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment