Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Flog for January 31 + My "Double Dare Me"

Here we are at the end of another month, and that means a new number tomorrow morning. I don't think I'm going to be very proud of the new number (it may actually be an old number), but that's okay. I've had a couple of months of  what I would call 'normal eating' and haven't ballooned into the balloon I was last June.

But just so it doesn't happen again (a lousy new number, I mean) I am going to make a desperate commitment:

If I don't lose at least 5 pounds in February, I am going to take a pic of me in a bathing suit and post it on my Flog. Now, believe me, no one would want to see that, any more than I would want to do it. But I am true to my promises - so here I promise. God help me. If however, I lose 30 pounds in February, I will post the pic on my Flog, my Face Book page, to everyone in my email address book, and on every telephone pole between here and the Skytrain station. How about that!

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - half a Veggie Sandwich (multi grain bread), Hot Chocolate, Wafer Bar
  • Dinner - Ham and Cheese Sandwich, on multi grain, of course, Apple Juice, Pudding
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Muffin, Apple, Orange, Sparkling Orange Flavoured Water, half a donut
I walked home from work this evening - well, at least from the Sky Train station, and as it was very cold and drizzle rainy I had to stop in at the Tim Hortons on the way to get coffee to keep my hands warm. (That's probably why I'm not feeling too sleepy right now, come to think of it.) Anyway, I bought six donuts to take home so everyone could have a treat. Chris didn't like the one I gave him, so I finished it and gave him another - and Poppy, he and Lizzie ate the rest of them. Sorry, Steve and Nikkie. (I hid the empty box....)

I so wanted a McDonald's Sausage and Egg McMuffin this morning when I got to Steveston. It was raining, I was so so tired and sleepy, and I was shivering with cold. I forced myself not to walk to the corner, though. I realize I really crave that kind of stuff when I'm cold and tired, and that's just about every morning when I go to work. I'm hoping things will change when the spring and summer come.

No comments:

Post a Comment