Saturday, January 14, 2012

Suitable Snow Poems for Today - from Years Ago When We Had Snow....

Our world is white, a wonderland
Of laden trees and covered grass
Whoever thinks that this is fun
Can stick my shovel up their....

Can’t seem to find a rhyming word
It seems I’ve tried the whole darn spectrum
So if you still think this is fun
Your shovel can go up your ...

Oh dear the rhymes are hard today
The world is white, my mood is black
So if you laugh in far off lands
Your shovel can go up your ...

I’ve never felt such deep despair
My poems always come with ease
But here I sit in shorts and tee
Do something with your shovel – please.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


‘Tis winter, out the window see
There’s snow on every single tree
The roofs are white, the car is too
And still it falls, it falls.

I have to go to work quite soon
I wish it were a day in June
With grass of green and skies of blue
And still it falls, it falls.

So now I have to find my boots
So nice and warm will be my foots
My hat and scarf and mittens too
Because it falls, it falls.

The reason I’m so out of sorts
They'll look so funny with my shorts
But I don’t want to catch the flu
Because it falls, it falls.

---------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment