Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Flog for January 11 + A Happy List

Good things about today:
  1. I was right about yesterday's flog - I didn't write anything happy, and gained two pounds. No matter how bad it is to gain weight, it is still nice to be right. Now that I'm writing a Happy List, I guess these two pounds will be gone by tomorrow morning! Yippee!
  2. I dozed for a couple of hours. Hopefully that was enough sleep catchup so I can have a more productive day tomorrow
  3. Howard got a $25 check from Vancouver Coastal Health, and we have no idea why. Must spend it tomorrow before they want it back. 
  4. Watched a few episodes of my favourite new show, which I am streaming from CTV - Sanctuary. Check it out here if you haven't seen it - they have two seasons online -  http://watch.ctv.ca/#clip554741
Other than those fun things, I didn't do much. Nikkie and I walked to the corner store, which of course was a whack of fun, even though it was cold and dark. Howard thought we should have walked to the bank and deposited that check - that is more than 1 1/2 miles away. I didn't tell him what I thought about that suggestion - well, actually, I did. Now he probably won't talk to me for the rest of the night - but hey! I should have put that on my Happy List!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Turkey Soup and Doughboys (mmmmmm - soup had been frozen, but the doughboys were fresh. Made them for my sick boy because he wanted them - (un)fortunately he didn't want all of them...ha ha ha)
  • Dinner - Pizza - wasn't going to have any, ended up scarfing down 3 pieces.
  • Snacks - Marshmallow Square - I think there's only one left now, which is good. (Thanks Neil for taking away most of the Christmas baking that was left, and saying it was pretty good. I have good sons), 2 Teddy Grahams, Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment