Monday, August 1, 2011

AUGUST 1 - A Used Number

169

Now, we can come with many reasons why this number isn't the best number in the world, but the main reason would be that it is exactly the same number I used on July 1. I think the main reason for this is the fact I woke up in Surrey, which is really no surprise since I slept over there last night, and had toast and coffee and was up almost 4 hours before I slithered onto the scales in my bathroom. Of course, another main reason may have been the Timbits and Donuts and Fish'n'Chips..etc etc etc.

However - the bright side? I went a whole month without adding any weight. Other diets I've been on have usually ended up with me zipping quite rapidly up to and above my original weight. So I think this is a good sign. (I'm trying to put a positive spin on this...)

Anyway, August has rolled out  a carpet of 31 days at my feet - I would almost bet you all that I'll have a new number at the end of it, and I won't have to bow my head in shame when I tap it out on September 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment