Friday, August 26, 2011

My Flog for August 26 + Moving On

It's hot. Even though The Weather Network says it's only 22, it's actually 28 in the shade in the backyard, Coffee didn't help. One of the problems - it's a bit too hot to knit, to have that heavy acrylic stocking lying in my lap. Even the white 'snow' of the snowman is hot.

I was looking through Craigslist ads for apartments to rent, even though we're pretty sure we're moving in with Steve and Nikkie for a couple of months when we leave here at the end of September. One ad listed a basement apartment in Surrey, but stated it was only for a Punjabi family. Can you imagine that? I would have no problem renting a basement apartment to a Punjabi family if I had a basement apartment to rent. I would rather ask that a potential renter would be a non-smoker, or a non-pot-grower, or a non-gang-member. But that's just me.
  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - 1 slice of Whole Grain bread with Peanut Butter, Grapes
  • Dinner - 2 BBQ wieners, beans, soft serve Ice Cream Cone - I am sooooo full, rest assured I won't be eating anything else until I get breakfast.
  • Snacks - Banana, Yogurt w/Fruit on the Bottom, Diet Pop, Peach
I was so hungry. I don't know why I was so hungry, unless it's because I'm not eating a lot. But I'm not losing any weight, so I must be eating enough - hence, why was I so hungry? Maybe I'm just bored. After eating dinner and an ice cream cone, I'm not bored any more. Now I'm going to settle down with my Christmas Stocking knitting and Coronation Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment