Friday, August 12, 2011

My Flog for August 12

I finally broke down and made a doctor's appointment again. Since finding my fingernails have wicked vertical stripes up and down them, like little mini washboards, I think I may be lacking something in my food intake. Hopefully it's chocolate. It may be why I have no energy or get-up-and-go, too. When I'm at home, I just can't get into a do-it state, but at least I can push myself when I'm at work. The only difference is when I'm at work, even though I'm getting paid to have so much fun (according to the owner), I am getting paid.

Tomorrow, my friend Ria and I are doing Vancouver. Maybe you'll see us on the evening news. We're going to walk around until we get lost, and hit as many street food vendors as our tummies can manage. I'm hoping to find Chinatown somewhere - the thing is, Howard isn't coming with us, so we have no navigator, but I'm sure we'll do fine. As long as I'm back by 10 Sunday morning because I have to go to work. 
  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - Heinz Maple Beans - they are so good - how can you just eat one-third of a can? Huh? I'm not saying exactly how much I ate - I lost count at 132...let's just say, I had enough. I may not be hungry for a while. 
  • Dinner - Oven baked seasoned fries. Half a corn on the cob (I didn't eat the cob part, just the corn, where all the Becel and salt was.) I had all my protein at Lunch. Now it's time to hit the carbs. Life is good.
  • Snacks - Apple, Diet Pepsi
Shannon said that an apple followed by beans was what probably gave me a bad tummy, so hopefully fries and corn will ease that a bit. I think I have to start eating more veggies though....maybe after tomorrow. Can't wait to hit these food trucks, and if there are any Chocolate Ones there they will definitely be on the list.
Now it's just to clean up a dinner service...and off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment